The Endermolift treatment is a natural, non-surgical facelift promoting youthful and healthy skin. This innovative anti-aging treatment reactivates the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, restoring skin vitality, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and improving overall firmness, texture and complexion.
Designed exclusively for the delicate tissues of the face, neck and décolletage, Endermolift can be used effectively to achieve the following:
- skin firming
- reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- reduction of scarring
- complexion enhancement
- treatment for puffed eyes
- treatment for facial swelling
- double chin reduction
How does it work?
A fat grafting procedure transfers fat from areas in which you have excess fat, such as the outer thighs, and injects it into areas that may be lacking in volume, such as your face, hands, breasts or buttocks. This safe, long-lasting, well-tolerated procedure produces natural-looking results. Additional benefits include risk free foreign body reactions or allergies, plus the results may be permanent.
Almost every part of the body can be treated using a fat transfer procedure. The most common areas are:
- Breasts: an autologous fat transfer breast or fat grafting breast augmentation to give fuller and uplifted looking breasts;
- Buttocks: an autologous fat transfer for buttock augmentation to achieve the Brazilian butt lift;
- Face: to fill in the hollowness of the temples, cheeks, brows and folds to create a more youthful appearance;
- Hands: to restore subcutaneous fat loss on the back of the hands; and
- Scars: an autologous fat is injected beneath the skin surface to elevate depressed surgical and acne scars.
The duration of the results of autologous fat transfer procedure differs from person to person. The body reabsorbs the injected fat over a period of time but more than 50% of the injected volume remains in place permanently. Repeat sessions help to maintain the desired volume.
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.